Will or Going to?

Let's see the Form and Use of these 2 Future Tenses:

WILL VS GOING TO


(Thanks to Teacher Rosa for this Presentation)
Practise WILL vs. GOING TO: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 (English Grammar Secrets)
LOTS MORE on Agendaweb
Will, Going to or Present Continuous?

CONDITIONAL CLAUSES
and the ZERO Coditional too :)
Watch: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9:

 and ...What would you do?
 More practice...
Zero Conditional: 1, 2
1st. Conditional: 1, 2
2nd Conditional: 1, 2
3rd. Conditional: 1, 2
Mixed Conditionals
If or Unless?
 Your Turn... to finish these sentences:
1. One day I ...
2. Next weekend my friends and I ...
3. If I were omnipotent/ rich/ a boy - girl /..., I ...
4. If I can, ...
5. If I could, ...

Negative prefixes - examples

Comments

Irregular Verbs Fun

Popular Posts

Otero Students' English Blogs

Best Videos Ever?

My Presentations

View maralfo's profile on slideshare